Plucker 1.1 beta 1 Revealed!
- Preference option to change the standard font (Michael Nordström)
- Added possibility to jump to bookmarks from View Bookmarks dialog (Michael Nordström)
- Added menu options for jumping to top and bottom of document (Michael Nordström)
- Added possibility to move forward/backward using the DateBook/Addresses buttons (Uwe M|ssel)
- Added menu option to remove all databases for the selected category/categories in the DB Manager (Michael Nordström)
- Added French translation (Andy Rabagliati, Laurent Pasquer and Nicolas Huillard)
- Optimized the DB manager (Michael Nordström)
- More command toolbar options (Dirk Heiser)
- Added support for Basic Proxy Authorization (Dirk Heiser)
- Support for large images (Chris Hawks)
- New arguments added to the parser for the image handling (Michael Nordström)
- When turning off the scrollbar the extra space will be used for the rendering of the text (Michael Nordström)
- The parser will now use the environment variable PLUCKERDIR if it is defined (Michael Nordström)
- Added pluck-comics, a tool to gather comics from selected websites (Chris Hawks)
- The name of the database will be shown in the category form (Chris Hawks)
- Possible to configure all four hardware buttons for different actions (Michael Nordström)
- Improved image support in the Python parser (Bill Janssen)
- Initial support for beaming Plucker databases from the DB manager. On a TRGpro it is possible to beam databases from the CF card. (Michael Nordström)
- Added auto-detection of toolchain to configure scripts (Michael Nordström)
- Changed all viewer code to Kernighan & Ritchie coding style with the indentation level to 8 spaces (Michael Nordström)
- Replaced "hard-coded" screen depth handling with a more general solution (Michael Nordström)
- Command bit is set for menu key event (Michael Nordström)
- Added support for OS4 (Dirk Heiser)
- Changed the configure script so that it only checks for the dev tools and the ZLib package if the cross-compiler has been found. (Michael Nordström, after a suggestion from Adam Spiers)
- Added new target, dist-simple, which will create a zip package including the English version of the viewer, the ZLib shared library and the User's Guide as a Plucker document (Michael Nordström)
- Fixed a few memory leaks (Michael Nordström)
Latest Plucker News
Saturday April 12th 2003
BlogPluck converts web logs in RSS format to Plucker documents for offline reading on your handheld. JPluck 0.8.5 Released
Thursday December 19th 2002
Added JTidy parser. JTidy is specifically geared towards fixing invalid HTML, so it might do a better job than the default NekoHTML parser. ...
Saturday September 22nd 2001
Lots of new goodies and "enhancements" in this release, most notably, of course, is the long-awaited color toolbar support! (colored text support i ...
This website is 100% compliant with XHTML 1.0 Strict and uses valid CSS.
Only very minimal use of tables allows us to achieve this result.
Plucker runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Palm handheld devices, Windows Mobile devices and handheld devices powered by Linux.
Plucker is a Free Software project. We do this entirely in our spare time, to provide a great piece of software for you.
None of the Plucker developers get paid for their work on Plucker.