Plucker 1.1.13 released; color toolbar, Autoscroll, and more!
Lots of new goodies and "enhancements" in this release, most notably, of course, is the long-awaited color toolbar support! (colored text support is coming soon). There are also two new translations (Polish and Simplified Chinese), Autoscroll support, full support for <HR> elements, several new parser options, and more!
RPM version (1012k)
binary-only version (tarball, 833k)
binary-only version (bzip, 557k)
HTML manual (bzip, 106k)
Palm Install only (zip, no parsers, 186k)
Windows ME/NT/98/95 version (offsite link)User stuff:
- Support for sorting the databases according to name, date or size in both ascending and descending order (Michael Nordström)
- Added Simplified Chinese translation (Danny Zeng)
- Added Polish translation (Tomasz Wójcik)
- Autoscroll support (Robert O'Connor)
- Color and greyscale icons for toolbar (Robert O'Connor)
- Added <hr> parser support for size, align, and width (pixel and %) (Robert O'Connor)
- Bug fix to avoid activating the control buttons during pen movements (Michael Nordström)
- Added new target, dist-manual, which will create a tar package for the HTML manual (Michael Nordström)
- Changed the layout of the viewer's source code (Michael Nordström)
- Added new configure options that can be used to disable the building of the Palm apps and/or the documentation (Michael Nordström)
- Added maintainer's Makefile used to build and release new packages. Note that if you use the code direct from CVS you have to run "make VERSION=<version>" to include a version string. (Michael Nordström)
- Added spec file for RPM package. (Michael Nordström)
The Plucker Team
Latest Plucker News
Tuesday May 25th 2004
People have been asking for FontBucket support in Plucker. I did the next best (but easier) thing. I added FontBucket support to the PalmFontCon ...
Friday August 24th 2001
The Plucker website is getting a substantial facelift. I'm going to add a huge host of new features over the next couple of months. You will see ...
Friday March 26th 2004
Plucker 1.7.1, aka 1.8beta1 it up for grabs in diet, caffeine-free, low-sugar, Atkins-friendly formats. Please remember that this is an " ...
This website is 100% compliant with XHTML 1.0 Strict and uses valid CSS.
Only very minimal use of tables allows us to achieve this result.
Plucker runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Palm handheld devices, Windows Mobile devices and handheld devices powered by Linux.
Plucker is a Free Software project. We do this entirely in our spare time, to provide a great piece of software for you.
None of the Plucker developers get paid for their work on Plucker.