Plucker Downloads for GNU/Linux
These Plucker releases are available from here as well as our mirrors. Depending on the package you select, it may contain the full source code and may have to be compiled in order to be installed on your system.
If you do not want to compile Plucker yourself, there are several packages below that contain pre-compiled binaries for your Linux system.
· plucker-desktop-126.96.36.199-1.i386.rpm (ready to install)
· plucker-desktop-188.8.131.52-1.i386.rpm (local mirror)
· plucker-desktop-184.108.40.206-1.src.rpm (for building an RPM for installation)
· plucker-desktop-220.127.116.11-1.i386.rpm.torrent (BitTorrent release)
· plucker-desktop-18.104.22.168-1.src.rpm.torrent (BitTorrent release)
Latest Plucker News
Tuesday April 29th 2003
New spider, capable of multi-threaded downloading and parsing. Added HTTP download cache. Added support for composite ...
Friday March 26th 2004
Plucker 1.7.1, aka 1.8beta1 it up for grabs in diet, caffeine-free, low-sugar, Atkins-friendly formats. Please remember that this is an " ...
Sunday November 9th 2003
Not even a month later, we have another Plucker version! Plucker 1.6.1 follows closely on the tails of Plucker 1.6, and closes a lot of ...
This website is 100% compliant with XHTML 1.0 Strict and uses valid CSS.
Only very minimal use of tables allows us to achieve this result.
Plucker runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Palm handheld devices, Windows Mobile devices and handheld devices powered by Linux.
Plucker is a Free Software project. We do this entirely in our spare time, to provide a great piece of software for you.
None of the Plucker developers get paid for their work on Plucker.